Monday, September 5, 2011

Wisconsin Highlites

So, after 2 weeks without my computer, I am back in action! We have made it to Omaha, though, our furniture is not with us yet. Hopefully, it will be here by Thursday. Here are some of my favorite pictures from our time in Wisconsin with my parents. Oh, and if you are ever in Delafield, Wisconsin with your little one and are looking for something fun to do, check out The Play Gallery. It is a great space for kids to run around, do art projects, and just generally roam free, without mom or dad having to pick up any messes. It is wonderful for little ones under age 1, too, as they have an area designated for wigglers and crawlers. Ada Louise loved playing in that space and I loved that she could crawl around and do what she pleased without a "no, no" in sight!




No comments:

Post a Comment