Thursday, September 22, 2011

A trip to the Joslyn

On Tuesday, I was absolutely thrilled to have an opportunity to take Ada Louise to the Joslyn Art Museum for a story adventure session in the galleries. I absolutely love the Joslyn. It is a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous building and the shows that come through are first rate! The Joslyn has a different story adventure once a month and it is free! I think it is a great way to get Ada Louise acclimated with museum appreciation. I have always loved going to art museums...even before I studied fine art as an undergrad and art ed for my Master's. I hope that Ada Louise and I can share a passion for art and enjoy traveling the world going to different art museums and galleries. After our story adventure, Ada Louise and I had fun exploring the grounds of the museum and having an impromptu photo shoot.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome, Erin. Great pictures- Ada Louise is getting too big!!

    ReplyDelete