Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ada Lou's Last Day in Chicago

Friday was our last day in Chicago and I thought we should go out on a good note and spend a few hours at Ada Louise's favorite place in the world, Bubbles Academy! Let me just say that when I walk into Bubbles Academy, I get excited, so I can only imagine how Ada Louise feels! It is just a dream for a baby...toys to chew on everywhere, comfy carpeting to crawl on, fun things to climb on, little areas to explore (camping, kitchen, dress up, tool shop areas), people coming through every half an hour or so blowing bubbles everywhere, and soothing music floating through the space. If Bubbles is a franchise, I NEED to open one in Omaha. This amazing space will absolutely be missed by the Van Horne ladies!




No comments:

Post a Comment