Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Week in Wisconsin

Whew, it really was a whirlwind week. Derek stared his job in Omaha and was there all week. So, I decided it would be easiest to pack up the little lady and the dogs and stay with my parents in Wisconsin all week. We enjoyed some relaxation by the lake, visited my mom's store, Unique in Delafield, visited my dad's office, and explored the zoo.
Ada Louise enjoyed Cheerios for the first time...which meant that Olivia really enjoyed them, too...ha ha. Olivia would plant herself at the bottom of the high chair and wait for Cheerios to fall. It was heaven for her. Ada Louise picked up on Olivia's love of Cheerios and eventually decided to just drop them off the side one by one for her.
Overall, it was a good and relaxing week, though I am glad to have my darling husband home for the weekend to enjoy some brunch, packing and cool Chicago weather before the big move on Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment