Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Post-Birthday Day

Oh, I am so sad that Ada Louise's birthday is over! She had such a fun day and got so many fun things to play with! I don't buy a lot of toys for Ada Louise...usually, we just do books and blocks and use whatever is around the house to build creativity skills, so I was shocked to see how excited she was to play with new toys...why I was shocked is a mystery, really...who doesn't like new things? She loves her new little car she can scoot around in and her new little chair and grocery cart full of fun little groceries! I am happy the coloring book, crayons, and birthday book were a hit! The crayons are used for coloring 50% of the time and go in her mouth the other 50%. She had a fantastic, gourmet dinner of shrimp risotto and green beans. She was crazy about the risotto...she just kept signing, MORE MORE MORE! My hubby makes a mean risotto, oozing with butter and cheese, so it is not a surprise that she loved it. Ada Louise is also now drinking MILK! Hooray! I thought it would be a difficult transition, but she took right to it! She loves Horizon Organic Whole Milk with DHA. I haven't uploaded any more pics from her bday yet..when we get the images from the photo shoot I will upload them immediately because they are ridiculously cute....so, I will leave you with a pic of our monstrous tree. It is so round we had to buy 4 extra strings of lights so that they weren't swallowed up by the inside of the tree! Happy Tuesday...not so happy for Ada Louise because she has her 12 month checkup in an hour:(


No comments:

Post a Comment