Sunday, December 4, 2011

Milwaukee Mini-Break

Last Wednesday, Ada Louise and I went back to Milwaukee to visit my parents. We had a great time...though, Ada Louise did not want to sleep nor eat food the entire time we were there. I got to catch up with my best friend (and Ada Louise's godmother), whom I haven't seen in TOO long, over dinner at Zin in Delafield. She got Ada the cutest birthday gift, as well...every year for her birthday she is going to get her a savings bond...then, when she turns 18 she is going to take her (and hopefully her own daughter!) on a shopping trip somewhere fabulous! That is SO my friend...fashionista forever! Here are some of my fave pics from our trip to Wisconsin...taken on and around my mom's kitchen table.





2 comments:

  1. Aww Erin, i just saw this!!! Im so glad i got to see you - Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milwaukee makes me remember of the most romantic gateaway ever...
    Have a look of their website if you want
    http://milwaukeebedbreakfast.com/

    ...it was so romantic and lovely! I highly recommand it ...

    ReplyDelete