Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Little Ada Lou is almost 1!

My darling little ladybug is turning 1 next Monday! I cannot believe it! Where has the year gone?! We are planning a fun little day for her real birthday...photo shoot eating her 1st cupcake at Bliss Bakery in the morning and family shoot around the Old Market with Hooton Images, going to see Santa, possibly going to the zoo, as well... but are having an all-out birthday extravaganza at the end of the month in Wisconsin. The theme is going to be "Ada Louise Alice in Wonderland." Cute, right? Here is a Pinterest board I have started for all the birthday goodies! I can't wait...I LOVE to plan a good party...and this one is EXTRA special. You only turn 1 once!
In honor of my almost 1 year old, here are some pics of the days after her wonderful arrival.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - Ada Louis sure has grown! Happy early birthday Ada Lou! Good luck with the shoots!

    ReplyDelete