Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkins and holidays and such

It is November. I can't believe my favorite month is over! We have so much to look forward to in the next two months....going back to Chicago for Aaron and Lauren's wedding, Thanksgiving with the Chicago and Columbus brood coming to live it up, Ada Louise's 1st birthday, St. Nick's Day, Christmas, and NYE in Madison! I can't believe how many exciting things are coming my way. While I am simmering in my excitement, I thought I would post some pumpkin pics. I thought Ada Louise would be thrilled to watch us carve pumpkins...not so much. She thought taking the tops off and putting them back on was great for about 5 minutes; sticking her hand in the pumpkin goop was riveting for all of 30 seconds. I think next year she will be a lot more excited about holiday events....hopefully. I love holidays and doing them up....the hubby doesn't seem to partake in my holiday vigor, though he really has jumped on the bandwagon over the course of our 8 1/2 years together. Let's hope Ada Louise takes after me in this aspect. Holidays are more fun when you go BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment