Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In Motion

Welcome to January! The weather has been so nice here, so we have been spending all of our time outside and on the go! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I will catch you up on everything we have been doing since Christmas over the next few days.

With the weather being splendid and sunny, we have been going to the park a lot...not to play on the swings and slides, but just to enjoy nature. I would say that Ada Louise enjoys that much more than the hubbub of the park. She just will not stop moving! I guess I should say, also, that we now have a walker on our hands...and she is so fascinated and proud of her humongous achievement! She just walks and runs everywhere...no goal or destination in sight...just plain old movin'!

Day 1....55 degrees with blissful sunshine



Day 2...60, equally sunny and spectacular







No comments:

Post a Comment