Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ada Louise Alice in Wonderland

This is an entirely belated post, but I just wanted to share some pics of Ada Louise's 1st birthday party. Though it was held a few weeks post-actual birthday, Ada didn't seem to mind. Since Ada's middle name is Alice and I love Alice in Wonderland, I thought an "Ada Louise Alice in Wonderland" theme was a good fit. I bought her the CUTEST little Alice dress from Etsy and made a big Alice bow myself. We made some Alice in Wonderland decor..big, colorful puffs, buntings and garland...and a cute little Christmas tree adorned with Alice in Wonderland playing cards... and just made the space really girly, colorful, and a bit vintage-y. Take a look...
The birthday girl!




Decorations!




Cake and general festiveness...





No comments:

Post a Comment